- Save 10% on Anker Car Charger 24W / 4.8A Dual USB when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code B57MPNWZ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 50% on Anker 12W USB Wall Charger PowerPort 1 when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Portable Charger, Speaker and Earphone offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CN8XXAFR at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB iPhone Cable with Lightning Connector when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Battery, Charger or Cable offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 356JWLDI at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on [2 in 1 Pack] Anker USB-C to Micro USB Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code LZHOCIBE at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code UDLDZCBQ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code DJ4VXK3C at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable 3ft when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Portable Charger offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code B6FYAPKL at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker In-Ear Lightning Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code MMQIKIMG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker [2 Pack] iPhone 7 Screen Protector when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code JLLATJ5K at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Anker SoundCore Mini with FM when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 6M6CY9V8 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
|Sale:||£28.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage : Join the 10 million + powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity : Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-speed charging : PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe :Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get : Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger,Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately..
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. I was not paid to write this review, nor did Anker send me a review unit. I bought this powerbank with my self-earned money.
2. This review is completely honest.
3. This review is mostly based on my personal opinion, but it will give you a good idea of what the experience is like.
4. English is not my primary language, please forgive me for any mistakes.
Now that these things are said, let’s get into the actual review!
I’ve had several powerbanks over the past few years but none really seemed to surprise me. After a long search I stumbled on the Anker Powercore 20100. I was a bit sceptic at first because of how low the price was (£22 at time of purchase), but I decided to buy it anyways.
It arrived in 3 days, and the first impression was great! I really enjoyed the unboxing experience and you can tell that this is a premium external battery. I will divide this review in several parts so you can get an idea of how it preforms on different criteria.
I’m really amazed by the build quality of this powerbank. The Powercore has a solid unibody that consits of a hard plastic and will not break any time soon. It has also a nice texture to it (matte-black) and feels very good in the hand. It does not attract fingerprints like other Anker powerbanks with a glossy look. (Sometimes it can get a bit slippery though.)
It’s a huge battery pack, so it is quiet understandable that this beast is not light-weight. It weighs about 350g. Telling of my personal experience, this does not mean that you can’t carry it around in your pocket.Read more ›
I have changed my review from a 1 star to a 5 star Review.
(My Original Review is at the bottom)
I was contacted by Anker Customer Service who offered advice on what strength wall plug/charger to use with this charger.
I didn't realise that not all plugs are equal so I purchased a new plug from Amazon with the following specification.
• Input: 100-240V ~ 350mA 50/60Hz
• Output power: 12W
• Output Voltage: 5V 2.4A
& low & behold the charger, charged up fully & worked as advertised!
I love this charger now I can actually charge it back up.
It has a sleek design & comes with its own little cover/bag which I also put my charge cable into. It's so powerful, I have a iPhone 6s Plus & the charger can charge my phone quicker than my wall socket, whilst I'm still using it, on a battery draining game such as Pokemon Go! & it can charge it 6 times before needing a recharge itself.
JUST MAKE SURE YOUR WALL PLUG IS OF A COMPATIBLE STRENGTH.
My experience with Anker Customer Service has been exemplary. They went well above and beyond what I expected to ensure that I went away a very happy customer.
I will definitely purchase from this brand/company again.
I Really Wanted This To Work!
I have had 2 of these delivered in the space of 5 days & both have the same fault/defect.
My first was a white one - it fully charged then off I went.
Once the charge had been depleted I plugged it in to charge overnight. 12 hours later it was still just on 1 bar
So I plugged it in another socket just in case & left it for the day.
Still just on 1 bar. So I returned it & ordered another at a £5 increase in price.
The exact same scenario
What a disappointment I desperately needed this for my travels at the weekend.
I travel a lot with work and this now is my only way of charging my LG G4 while away from home. I charge it over a weekend (I'll come to that) and then its ready all week providing more than enough oomph to charge my phone every single night.
Charging... now this is where the device lets itself down a bit, with the advent of Qualcomm QC and higher current charging capabilities (I mean this will do 3A out of a single port) it's input port is limited to 1.5A. This means to charge the 20,000mAH battery will often take an entire day or near as dammit (so that's all night and all day). Great if you can plan ahead but a right pain if you're short on time. I understand that anker are selling newer units now that support the QC system allowing it to charge in a more reasonable time.
This aside, it's a great unit and I would recommend it to anyone.
Anker as a company
So this is a side note regarding my experience with the company for support. One of my power banks (not this one, it was an Astro 3 I think) after a year of use no longer would accept a charge and wouldn't respond to a shake to wake it. I thought it was dead and I'd have to buy a different unit. No... with Anker providing you've bought from their AnkerDirect store, all their kit comes with an 18 month warranty a quick email to Anker with my amazon order number and within 2 days I had a replacement unit in my hand. When asked what to do with the old unit they didn't want me to send it back they were happy for me to keep the faulty unit minimising hassle at my end.
I'm a firm believer in decent quality customer service and Anker has delivered on that front for sure.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it!!!! Takes a while to charge up but once it does it gave my iPhone 7 a good few charges! Brilliant product!Published 2 hours ago by Billy Mander
I effing love this battery. It lasts FOREVER. Keeps my iPhone 6+ and a pair of Bose headphones going for ages, off a single charge. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by L. Golledge
Came in good time, very high quality product, holds lots of charge and charges devices very quickly. Read morePublished 1 day ago by James
Excellent product and surprisingly robust. This have survived being used in vile weather and has never let me down. I dropped this on a piece of solid granite and it still works. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Great little device. Came with a quarter charge (1 blue light) and fully charged overnight. Have used it to recharge 2 kindle fire's and a Samsung phone on this charge. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kindle Customer
This is one of the best things I ever bought. I was stuck on the motorway for 12 hours due to major accident - thank god I had my iPad and kindle app. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Haleite
One of the best travel things I ever bought. Ensures you never run out of phone or tablet battery in the car, train or plane.Published 2 days ago by Skier