- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Aerolite Super Lightweight ABS Hard Shell Travel Carry On Cabin Hand Luggage Suitcase with 4 Wheels, Approved for Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Flybe and Many More, 21" (Blue)
|Price:||£32.99 FREE delivery.|
|You Save:||£7.00 (18%)|
- AMAZING AIRLINE COMPATIBILITY: At Aerolite, we understand that travellers may fly with many different airlines throughout their lifetime. That's why we designed this cabin case so it is accepted on the vast majority of airlines throughout the UK, Europe and North America. Including Ryanair, easyJet, British Airways, Delta, Flybe, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Jet2, KLM, Wizz Air and Virgin Atlantic to name just a few! Dimensions: 55x35x20cm (All Parts), 47x35x20cm (Body). Weight: 2.5kg. Capacity: 33L
- TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL: Just getting to and from your final destination can be frustrating enough - your luggage shouldn't add to that stress. This stylish cabin case features 4 spinner wheels, providing a full 360 degrees of manoeuvrability and allowing the suitcase to roll along comfortably alongside you, eliminating the strain of pushing or towing. With a height-adjustable retractable handle there's no need to strain your back; and you can even place small bags and essentials on top.
- BECAUSE YOUR LUGGAGE IS WORTH PROTECTING: Whether you're a on a business trip or going away on holiday, we know your luggage is precious to you. The shell of this suitcase is made from strong and durable ABS plastic to withstand the rigours of modern transport. It also includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock to lock the zips together for added security.
- IDEAL STORAGE SPACE: Transporting as many necessities as possible with as little inconvenience as possible is the name of the game for any flight. The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, as well as two elasticated shoe pockets, a zipped divider pocket for anything you want to keep separate, and mesh pockets for your documents.
- OUTSTANDING 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Aerolite pride themselves on the quality and durability of their hard-shell cabin luggage cases; so much so that they offer a 5-year warranty replacement service covering all manufacturing defects - so you can buy with absolute confidence!
Find the perfect-sized carry-on luggage for your trip, by airline > VIEW OUR GUIDES HERE
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Lock Type||Number Lock|
|Special Features||Packing Straps, Wheels, Telescopic Handle, Zip Closure, Shoe Compartment|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Aerolite brand is proud to offer some of the world's lightest luggage sets, helping to ensure millions of travellers worldwide enjoy more of their travelling experience.
The suitcase measures 55x35x20cm (the IATA endorsed size), and is approved for the vast majority of major airlines around the world, including:
- British Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
Also approved for the following: Aegean, Aer Lingus, Aeroflot, Air Berlin, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, American Airlines, Austrian, Delta, Emirates, Eurowings, Finnair, Iberia, Jet2, KLM, Lufthansa, Pegasus, S7, Scandinavian, Swiss, TAP Portugal, Thomas Cook, TUI, Vueling & Wizz Air. Don't worry if your airline isn't listed - it may still be compatible - please check online for others!
Four spinner wheels provide seamless 360 degree movement, while the double-tube retractable trolley grip handle (actioned via a push button) allow simple and easy transportation, as well as making it easy to stabilise objects placed on top.
The outer casing is made from durable anti-scratch ABS hard shell plastic material to protect against the rigours of travelling. Robust, smooth, chunky zippers on the main body make opening and closing the case simple, and each case includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock for extra security.
The interior features packing straps and an internal zipped divider with elasticated pockets (perfect for shoes), to keep the contents in place during transit.
Colour Name: Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
974 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Contacted seller and provided images. Seller replied that I should contact the airline as they "have personally witnessed how handlers handle luggage" - It was carry on hand luggage and only handled by myself! Sellers responses are in broken English which makes me question their validity.
Overall a cheap and not fit for purpose item from a morally questionable seller! Do not buy!
The bag fits a lot. Wheels work nicely. Handle seems sturdy enough. Zips seem good quality (always something to look out for!) Love the colour. Looks smart and made travelling on the train so much easier. No more gasping at the idea of having to lug a heavy bag all the way to the "first 3 coaches only". I got to simply whizz along the platform with my snazzy bag. Great stuff! And next time I fly BA or similar I'll be sure to take it with me :)
Based on price this is a 5/5. It does everything you need adequately and costs at least 1/2 of what you would find in a department store.
Objectively, as a travel case it's a 3/5 at best. Everything about it feels cheap. The handle wobbles around just a bit... the wheels wobble around just a bit... the zipper catches on most pulls... the handles feels like they belong in an early 90s American car.... the interior material looks like the inside of a counterfeit bag... But despite that it is still strong and does everything you would want.
Ultimately if you're looking to buy this item we all know it's because you want a cheap but serviceable luggage. And that is exactly what that is. For that, 5/5 stars. Just don't expect anything more.