Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine Flavour Sparkling Water, 500 ml, Pack of 12
|Price:||£15.48 (£0.26 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- What's the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn't matter, because we took the best of both and made one refreshing flavour.
- 12 Calories with vitamins
- Just the right amount of fizz
- Perfect pack for on the go
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
First crafted in the United States in the early 1990’s, Sparkling Ice® waters combine sparkling water and fruit juice to offer a great tasting lightly carbonated beverage with just the right amount of fizz. Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine Flavoured Sparkling Water
Carbonated Water, Natural Peach & Nectarine Flavourings with Other Natural Flavourings, Peach Juice from Concentrate (3%), Acid (Malic Acid), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Sweetener (Sucralose), Colour (Beta Carotene), Stabilisers (Gum Arabic, Glycerol Ester Of Wood Rosins), Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12).See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Fruity. Flavourful. Sparkling Waters.
Perfect for on-the-go
Multi-packs of 4 in 400 mL bottles are also available in the following flavours:
- Black Raspberry
- Orange Mango
- Kiwi Strawberry
Find Your Flavour
First crafted in the United States in the early 1990’s, Sparkling Ice waters combine sparkling water and fruit juice to offer a great tasting lightly carbonated beverage with just the right amount of fizz.
Sparkling Ice was initially launched into United Kingdom and Ireland in April 2016 and is currently available in six fruit flavour varieties: Black Raspberry, Cloudy Lemon, Kiwi Strawberry, Orange Mango, Peach Nectarine, and Pink Grapefruit specifically tailored for the local market, with only 12 calories per 500 mL bottle.
|500 mL - Single Serve||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|400 mL - 4 Pack||✓||✓||-||-||-||-|
With a double hit of raspberry flavours, these delicious oat and almond bars will have you reaching for seconds. Luckily they’re low on sugar, high on taste. Make them any time of year by using frozen raspberries.
150g frozen raspberries
2 tbsp Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry flavoured water
80g maple syrup or honey
200g rolled oats
50g flaked almonds
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan)/220°C/gas mark 7.
2. Grease a 20cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
3. Place the raspberries in a small saucepan with the Sparkling Ice flavoured water and gently heat through, mashing as you go with the back of a wooden spoon to break them up. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. In a slightly larger pan, melt the butter and maple syrup together. Add the oats and almonds and stir well.
5. Transfer half of the oat mixture to the prepared cake tin.
6. Cover with the raspberries, then add the rest of the oats and almonds. Press down well with the back of your spoon.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
8. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then carefully turn out onto a wire rack. Allow to cool completely, then cut into 12 slices.
A delicious and healthy salad, perfect for lunch at home or work.
Makes four portions
150g pomegranate seeds
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp Sparkling Ice Orange Mango flavoured water
50g walnut halves
Pecorino or parmesan, optional
1. First prepare your kale. Get a sharp knife and a large chopping board and cut out the thick central stem. Discard this part and slice the remaining leaves thinly.
2. Rinse well, preferably in a salad spinner, then transfer to a large mixing bowl.
3. De-segment two and a half of the oranges, removing as much of the pith and membrane as possible. Slice each segment in half. Set aside.
4. Make the dressing by mixing the olive oil, the Sparkling Ice orange and mango drink and the juice of half an orange. Pour the dressing over the kale and rub in to the leaves for two or three minutes. This stage, sometimes called massaging the leaves, is really important as it helps the citrus dressing to make the leaves much softer.
5. Add the orange segments and the pomegranate seeds and mix well (best done with your hands).
6. Transfer to a serving dish.
7. Heat a small frying pan and add the walnut halves. Lightly toast for a couple of minutes, allow to cool and add to the salad. Grate over some pecorino or parmesan if desired.
8. This salad keeps fantastically well. Store in an airtight container overnight and take to work the next day. It’s actually even tastier the next day as the kale is even softer having been effectively marinating in the dressing.
Perfectly refreshing ice lollies, made using delicious Sparking Ice Kiwi Strawberry flavoured water and fresh fruit.
Makes 6-8 ice lollies
3 kiwi fruits, peeled
100ml Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry flavoured water
1. Roughly chop the kiwi fruit and add to a blender with 100ml Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry flavoured water.
2. Blend well and then pour into the bottom of your ice lolly moulds so that each mould is half full.
3. Place in the freezer for three hours until set.
4. Roughly chop the strawberries and then blend until smooth. Pour this mixture on top of the frozen kiwi mixture and then add your lolly sticks.
5. Freeze for a further three hours until completely frozen.