- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item model number: CAP2.1
- ASIN: B008N54730
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 July 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #231 in Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Portable Sound & Vision Accessories > MP3 Player Accessories > Chargers & Charger Docks
- #2038 in Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Car & Vehicle Electronics Accessories > Audio & Video Accessories
- #10304 in Electronics & Photo > Car & Vehicle Electronics
Bass Face CAP2.1 2 12V Farad Car Audio Power Cap Capacitor
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Order it now.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Farad Capacity with 24V DC Surge
- Competition Grade Components
- Super Low ESR for Fast Charge/Discharge
- Integrated Digital DC Voltmeter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
BassFace Power Capacitors
Adding a quality power capacitor to your system is an often overlooked way to maximise the performance of what you have invested in already. All too often otherwise excellent systems with big amplification and high performance subwoofers are starved of ready power by a lack of backup to help the often inadequate battery.
By beefing up the vehicle battery and installing one or more of our top quality audio grade 2 farad capacitors you can ensure that the power demands created by demanding music are met, thus delivering maximum performance across the whole audio spectrum.
For any amplifier, a supply of clean abundant power on the input side will result in more power on the output side. The key to it is efficiency, which is improved at higher voltages. More voltage equals more efficiency equals more power. Which makes your system sound sweeter and louder for longer!
The BassFace CAP2.1
Designed to add stability to the power supply in demanding applications, our competition grade 2 Farad capacitor features a clear digital voltage readout and chrome terminals. The product ships with mounting hardware to make installation simple.
Adding a capacitor to your system will improve the bass response significantly, as well as tightening up the midbass performance and helping to minimise system distortion. Also, adding a cap should minimise the effects of bass on other vehicle functions such as lighting.
1 x 2 Farad Power Capacitor with Digital Display
2 x Brackets
1 x Allen key
8 x Self Tapping Screws
1 x Charging Resistor