Maxiscan MS300 Diagnostic Scanner CAN Code Reader OBD2 EOBD OBDII Diagnose Fault Reader
- Reads & erases trouble codes. (turns off the engine light)
- Compatible with UK 2001 onwards vehicles that are OBD II compliant
- The MaxiScan\xae MS300 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol.
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
The MaxiScan® AL301 code reader supports all OBD II protocols, including the newly released Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though it is small, it is able to retrieve same information as large expensive scanners!
Look for similar items by category
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Just throws loads of error lights up and then finds comms error codes but not the actual codes... The seller was brilliant though and refunded me straight away.
Good device to put in glove compartment just in case the engine light comes on.
Came with a CD for trouble codes, but they are also in a booklet, so you can decode them even when you dont have a computer nearby or internet access.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best £10 I spent this year. Reset OBD lights on 2 vehicles, very simple to use.Published 2 months ago by Brian R
Once upon a time during a commute home on a dusky autumn evening, my car crashed over a mild mannered camouflaged local authority owned pot hole. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Flueric
It's a good value basic OBD2 reader, I have since gone on, obviously at greater cost, to buy brand specific readers for BMW and VW. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Peter
I bought this to keep it handy on standby for future use until I actually need to diagnose a fault, so I cant rate it really. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jay