- 100% Free delivery for UK mainland address - Purchased from ExpressPro ANY QTY, ANY VALUE - RM48 delivery FREE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 FREE Ex-Pro® Tough-store Memory Card - Keyring free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Qualifying Items offered by ExpressPro. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Konig Portable Traveller Travel Photo Video Camera Tripod New
|Price:||£10.48 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight - only 440g
- Quick Adjustment and Setup
- Includes Spirit Level
- Complete with Carry Bag
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A perfect Tripod for travelling and where space is limited. A very strong lightweight tripod and more stable than most small tripods. It is fully extendable to over 1 meter with telescopic legs which folds down to just 370mm. This makes it ideal for carrying in any suitcase, rucksack or just on your shoulder.
Another great feature of this tripod is that its head can be rotated in 3 axes with a 90° vertical platform. There are 4 levels which are lockable at any point desired, giving the user perfect positioning for any photo or video oppurtunity.
The operational mechanism is very smooth allowing the tripod to be set up effortlessly. The centre column has a gearless clamp mechanism for quick adjustment to desired height. There is also a spirit level indicator at the head to ensure straight and level photos for all you perfectionists out there.
A shoulder bag is also included.
-90° Vertical Platform
-3 Way Panhead
-Gearless Centre Column
-Quick Release Leg Locks
-Non-Slip Rubber Feet
-Including Level Point
THIS TRIPOD IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
-Manufacturer Code: TP12
-Full Height: 105cm
-Folded Height: 37cm
-Camera Fitting: Universal
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- at less than 10£, it's a real bargain.
- it's also really light and compact, for its length (extended) probably the lightest I've seen.
Now the not so good ones:
- the one reason I returned it - the top plate is steplessly adjustable in one direction, but the butterfly screw with which you can tilt it to one side, has steps for adjustment. On my tripod it was probably faulty and impossible to set quite level - the top plate would always be slightly tilted, so I returned it.
- the butterfly screw for adjusting the top plate would also get in the way when trying to mount a superzoom/bridge camera (Canon SX10) on it. A Sony pocket camera did fit just fine.
- it works best with a pocket-size camera (a bridge camera is about the maximum it can take, size- and weightwise).
- it's a bit flimsy. I would only use it in quiet conditions and preferably indoors, especially when you plan to use it with a bridge camera.
For a replacement, I went for a Hama Traveller Mini - which is only slightly heavier and larger, but with a much stronger build and has no problems with adjustment (but it's also more expensive).
It measures just over a foot long when fully compacted and fits snugly into the long end of my camera bag Lowepro Passport Sling Shoulder Bag for Camera - Black -- so I can carry camera with zoom lens, 50mm prime lens & a tripod.
Construction is solid though the little carry bag it comes with is slightly flimsy. The feet could do with being a little bit wider but for 9 quid, you can't really grumble too much about minor details.
If you're looking for a portable, light & cheap tripod......just buy one.
Easy to use and has good gears, angle fixings (plus a useful spirit level) conpacts down to about 34 cm - again space saving.
It does not come with a detachable mount plate, but it doesn't really need this as it so light/small and very easy to quickly attach to camera base.
Looking forward to fully testing it in Aruba this summer!! Very pleased so far though.....
It looks really well made and also incorporates a spirit level.
To add weight I may hang a bag from the lower middle section and place a stone in it to steady it if windy etc.
I wouldn't buy it for a studio or day-to-day usage. It's not as good as the more expensive ones and will probably be broken soon with this kind of usage.
I've been using from time to time with my Canon T3i + Sigma 18-250 and even if full extend, it holds the camera safely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great cheap and compact travel camera tripod that has a reasonable level of stability and style for the cost. Would definitely recommend as a good option when space is an issue.Published 6 months ago by Cosmic Reviews
straight out of the box it seems flimsy. Can't expect too much for the money. Think I might be disappointed!Published 16 months ago by Ian Paul
very light tripod perfect for travel and fits both my camera and video camera easily.Published 23 months ago by Andrew
I needed a compact and lightweight tripod for my travels. It is indeed compact and lightweight but this is at the expense of rigidity and is only suitable for compact cameras - it... Read morePublished on 5 July 2014 by Dave
Bought one of these and it broke. I tightened the screw that adjusts the head up and down a little too much and it broke. Read morePublished on 27 Feb. 2014 by Adam Canfield
This is just what I need ,it would fit in any bag if you like to travel light , seems secure enough and sturdy, its like any bit of equipment if you take care of it ,it will last a... Read morePublished on 7 Dec. 2013 by 5thamendment