Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Native Instruments Traktor 8 inch DJ Cable for iPad/iPhone
|You Save:||£1.00 (13%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed by ni for perfect integration with traktor dj and traktor pro 2
- Allows separate headphone cue and master output
- Silver plated, oxygen-free copper cable for maximum audio clarity
- Gold plated terminals for optimum connectivity
- Works also with other ios dj software
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Native Instruments Traktor DJ Cable With the Native Instruments Traktor DJ Cable you can pre-listen to the next track before the crowd hears it! Traktor DJ Cable is the top-quality cable for Traktor DJ. Monitor cued tracks when DJing with Traktor DJ and Traktor Pro for ultra-smooth mixing. Simply connect Traktor DJ Cable to your iPad, iPhone, or laptop, activate headphone cueing in Traktor DJ, and take the party wherever you go. No Compromises Traktor DJ Cable is made with silver-plated, oxygen-free copper on the inside and gold-plated mini jack connectors at the ends for optimum audio clarity. Designed by the creators of Traktor, Traktor DJ Cable provides a solid base for connectivity with any sound system and is designed for perfect integration with Traktor DJ or Traktor Pro 2. Traktor DJ Cable also works well with your other favorite DJ apps and software.
1x Native Instruments Traktor 8 inch DJ Cable for iPad/iPhone
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I can't speak to the Traktor DJ app as that's iOS only and I don't have an ipad/iphone, but as this is the official NI Traktor cable made FOR that app, I would assume it also works properly.
If you need a DJ Splitter Cable to go with a DJ app on phone/tablet (presuming it supports the split-output mode), or for DJing on a laptop if you don't have a controller with built in soundcard, this works perfectly.
It is NOT a regular headphone splitter. If you don't know the difference, put "what is a dj splitter cable" in to Google.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I was needing to be able to queue up tracks while another comes through the pa.
Using ipad and djay app.
Used this with my iPad using Pacemaker DJ app as it connects to Spotify. Works as expected.Published 14 months ago by RockNRollGianni