- Audio CD (27 Oct. 2014)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: CD+DVD, Box set
- Label: Demon Music Group
- ASIN: B00EAM7RDC
- Other Editions: Audio CD | Audio Cassette | Vinyl | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 118,904 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tommy CD+DVD, Box set
|Price:||£16.24 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
AutoRip is available only for eligible CDs and vinyl sold by Amazon EU Sarl (but does not apply to gift orders or PrimeNow orders). See Terms and Conditions for full details, including costs which may apply for the MP3 version in case of order returns or cancellations.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Tommy is a compilation album by The Wedding Present, originally released in 1988, collecting songs from the band’s first four singles, plus four tracks recorded for BBC Radio sessions. Bringing together material written in the band’s first two years of existence, Tommy proved that The Wedding Present’s essence was in place from the start. These kinetic blasts of homespun high-velocity bedsit drama presaged the more finessed George Best, but represented the band’s definitive portrayal. The 3CD + DVD Expanded Edition includes the original album, bonus tracks, BBC sessions and live material plus promo and live videos, TV appearances & a new acoustic performance of ‘My Favourite Dress’ plus an interview with David Gedge discussing the collection. All the content is housed in a hardback book which includes lyrics, imagery and memorabilia scans and extended notes.