- Audio CD (16 Nov. 2001)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Arista
- ASIN: B00005RFAI
- Other Editions: Audio CD | Audio Cassette | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (108 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 152,132 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
|Price:||£2.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|Listen Now with Amazon Music|
|Amazon Music Unlimited|
|New from||Used from|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Pink ~ Missundaztood
Top customer reviews
Stand out tracks include Family Portriat, Numb, My Vietnam and the feel-good new single Get the Party Started. But to be honest there isn't a bad track on the album.
Missundaztood, with its revealing lyrics, provides a personal insight into the real Pink;this is kind of a biographical album.This alone makes it stand out from her first album but add this with the simple fact that there are better tunes on this album and you'll see why this is a must-have. It may take a couple of listens to before you fully appreciate this it, but you won't regret adding this record to your collection.
There should be a little something for everyone to appreciate here, so get buying!
1. Get The Party Started - The first single. A kind of deceptive track that makes you expect some R&B, but watch out. 8/10
2. 18 Wheeler - I played this track over and over when I first got the album. It's one of those take no shit songs. 9/10
3. M!ssundaztood - I love the lyrics to this feelgood song about being proud of who you are and what you do. This is one of P!nk's "have a laugh" songs, although she still sounds stunning. 9/10
4. Dear Diary - To get into this song, you need to listen to the lyrics as this is one of the songs about her life. 7/10
5. Eventually - Another lyric-heavy song. What seems like a lovey dovey ballad at first becomes a message to everyone who's ever done Miss Moore wrong in the past. 9/10
6. Numb - The most rocky song P!nk has ever made! She goes kind of punky in this song, which is another take no shit one. 9/10
7. Just Like A Pill - Another "listen carefully to the lyrics" song. One of the best P!nk songs ever! (The third single) 10/10
8. Family Portrait - A heart-wrenching song about P!nk's family when she grew up. This song is very sad, and she obviously put a lot of effort into it. 10/10
9. Misery - Steve Tyler from Aerosmith duets with P!nk on this song. Their vocals are amazing! 9/10
10. Respect - Another of the R&B songs. The funniest part is "Mirror, mirror on the wall, damn I sure look fine, I can't blame those horny boys, I would make me mine!" LOL 9/10
11. Don't Let Me Get Me - The song that made P!nk my favourite artist. Don't Let Me Get Me has catchy tune and cool lyrics. It's about disliking who you are and wanting to be someone else. Fantastic. 10/10
12. Gone To California - This song is slow and lyric heavy, but I still like it. 7/10
13. Lonely Girl - Ex-4 Non Blonde member Linda Perry questions P!nk in this song. Good lyrics and vocals. 9/10
14. My Vietnam - Another song about her life. I especially like the "mama was a lunatic" bit. 8/10
15. Catch-22 - Another R&B track. This one is really funny when P!nk does the air-hostess impressions. 7/10
This album is definitely worth buying! I love every song. Get it now!
Can't Take Me Home was aimed at a totally different demographic than Misunderstood, reason being that Pink took control of her career and proved LaFace she could make it as a Rock artist.
Misunderstood is an outstanding and compelling album, delving into the depths of Pinks emotion, tearing apart every misconception and allowing the listener to feel the songs with raw emotion, something which is rare in music at the moment.
Teaming up with one of the best song writers and producers in modern music Linda Perry (of 4NonBlondes and Christina Agruleria's Stripped album)Pink managed to deliver one of the most amazing albums of the past 5 or 10 years.
The album combines numerous sorts songs that include describing Pinks childhood and upbringing, such as Family Portrait and My Vietnam. Describing her rise to fame Don't Let Me Get Me and 18 Wheeler. It also contains a few party tracks, just to keep those who conform happy with Get The Party Started and Respect, none the less they are totally owned by Pink.
This was one of the biggest selling albums of the released year and a massive album for pink in terms of success and gaining respect. I've got to be honest, whilst the girl is using her head and reinventing herself Try This (her follow up album) just doesn't even compare and lacks the compassion and time that went into Misunderstood...it also showed in her tours...the Misunderstood tour was intimate and amazing whilst the Try This tour was an arena tour, and whilst excellent it just didn't touch the intimate gig for avid Pink fans.
Anyhow, buy this outstanding album, its a must have for any CD collection!
Absolutely 5/5 (hopefully she'll hook up with her idol Linda Perry again)!!!!