- Mass Market Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Putnam Inc; Reissue edition (27 Aug. 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0886776651
- ISBN-13: 978-0886776657
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 4.1 x 17.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 814,093 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sea without a Shore (Moontide & Magic Rise) Mass Market Paperback – 27 Aug 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sean Russell was born in Toronto, Ontario in 1952, and had his first fantasy novel, the Asian influenced The Initiate Brother in 1991. His influence in the fantasy world comes from J. R. R. Tolkien, and knew he wanted to be a writer since the age of ten.