- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing (24 Mar. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1904811922
- ISBN-13: 978-1904811923
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 722,866 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
cPanel User Guide and Tutorial: Get the most from cPanel with this easy to follow guide Paperback – 24 Mar 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Aric Pedersen has been using cPanel on a daily basis for over 6 years both as an end user for his own websites and as a systems administrator. He currently works as a systems administrator for several hosting companies and also for http://www.netenberg.com, the creators of Fantastico Deluxe (a popular script auto-installer for cPanel). Aric has been providing companies and end users with web hosting and related documentation for several years.
Top Customer Reviews
I am a developer, so I probably have an unfiar advantage.
This book is for beginners. If you at all experienced in admin interfaces and basic concepts of hosting and servers, it won't be any use to you.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I highly recommend it for bloggers and students.
If you're already comfortable around the back end of a web site and/or hosting company, this book is great for helping you get the most out of c-panel. If you're just starting out, there's much here that will be over your head. The descriptions are clear and to the point, but a little too brief for newbies.
5 stars for people with a little knowledge + 3 stars for newcomers = 4 stars overall.