- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Your Pregnancy Nutrition Guide: What to eat when you're pregnant Paperback – 6 Aug 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"'I only wish this brilliant book was available when I was pregnant'" (Davina McCall)
"Henrietta Norton really knows her stuff when it comes to healthy bumps" (Calgary Avansino)
The what, when and how to eat during preconception, pregnancy and the early stages of motherhood.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I'm a midwife expecting my third baby and was surprised how little I knew til I read this.
It has totally changed the way I've eaten.
Very comprehensive- from conception to postnatal and breastfeeding. Some lovely recipes. Surprisingly interesting and easy to read.
If you're pregnant or work with pregnant women please read this book. I'm sure it will become a classic.
A must read for anyone planning a pregnancy or already pregnant.
Henrietta's food grown pregnancy nutrition supplements are also a fabulous, high quality product.