- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Zondervan; Workbook edition (1 Aug. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0310273897
- ISBN-13: 978-0310273899
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.9 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 501,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Workbook for New Testament Syntax: Companion to Basics of New Testament Syntax and Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Paperback – 1 Aug 2007
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Daniel B. Wallace's groundbreaking books Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics: An Exegetical Syntax of the New Testament and Basics of New Testament Syntax have become the standard textbooks among colleges and seminaries for teaching New Testament Greek syntax. This workbook, designed to accompany both books, presents a dynamic approach to learning Greek syntax. Instead of simply learning syntax in single-verse snippets, students are exposed to all of the major syntactical categories in exegetically and theologically significant passages.
About the Author
Daniel B. Wallace (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is a noted textual critic, serving as head of the Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts, and is author of Greek Grammar beyond the Basics, Basics of New Testament Syntax, and (with Grant Edwards) of A Workbook for New Testament Syntax.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Reference > Language > Grammar, Structure & Syntax
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > New Testament
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Language Studies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Bible
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics