- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Collins (1 Aug. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007205732
- ISBN-13: 978-0007205738
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 1.4 x 19.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,754,613 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Woodworking (Collins Need to Know?) Paperback – 1 Aug 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
“A one-stop beginner’s guide to woodworking tools, materials and techniques. Written by well known woodworking authors Albert Jackson and David Day, this new book is packed with step-by-step photographs and illustrations to help you” – The Woodworker.
“Look no further… A definitive, all-embracing and knwoledgeable companion that will help both the novice and the experienced woodworker develop their skills and realise their dreams” – Forestry & Timber News.
About the Author
Albert Jackson and David Day were both awarded Masters degrees in furniture design at the Royal College of Art. They have written numerous bestselling titles on woodworking and DIY, including the Collins Complete DIY Manual.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Carpentry & Woodwork
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Woodworking
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies