- Paperback: 424 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (20 Mar. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443056129
- ISBN-13: 978-0443056123
- Product Dimensions: 29.6 x 21.1 x 1.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
379,932 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #289 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- #550 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- #557 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- See Complete Table of Contents
Wheater's Functional Histology: A Text and Colour Atlas (Functional Histology (Wheater's)) Paperback – 20 Mar 2000
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The text alongside the photos is informative and explains well what is shown.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Useful book to have for reference as a medical student, great explanations with the picturesPublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
wheather's functional histology a text and colour atlas
good book for pathologist
you liked this product
hey met your expectations.
Excellent explanation and detailed diagrams of all sorts of tissues. I found this a great study supplement for my biomedical science course at uniPublished on 12 May 2013 by Ryan
This product came in a short amount of time and in the condition I expected :) perfect purchase, thanks!Published on 5 Sept. 2010 by hrk
There's no doubt that this very good solution to improve your knowledge in histology. The text is simple, clear and doesn't go too much in details. Read morePublished on 4 Jan. 2005
This book is the bible for histology.. concise yet deep enough to guage a thorough, illustrative understanding of what can be a very mundane n boring topic.. Well recommended!Published on 2 Sept. 2004 by M. Ali
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z