- Paperback: 44 pages
- Publisher: Civitas (15 April 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906837511
- ISBN-13: 978-1906837518
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 12.7 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
314,685 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #315 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > UK
- #395 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Democracy
- #787 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes
- See Complete Table of Contents
What Have We Done? Paperback – 15 Apr 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
true democracy is not a good sign for the future of Europe. However, books like "What have we done" is very important in this respect.
And it is indeed possible ( I hope ) to return to true democracy before it is too late.
Hopefully people in many other member countries will agree.
We will all benefit if the EU can be reformed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although somewhat dated this is an excellent book on what I would call the subversive doctrine of the European ruling class. Read morePublished on 1 Mar. 2015 by MR DEREK PATTERSON
States quite straight-forwardly what a lot of people in the legal game have been saying for years, amongst other things. Read morePublished on 7 Nov. 2014 by easytiger