- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: A & C Black Publishers Ltd (11 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408134446
- ISBN-13: 978-1408134443
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 1 x 25.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 218,264 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Warp and Weft: Woven Textiles in Fashion, Art and Interiors Paperback – 11 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Readable, with enough technical insight to satisfy an academic of professional audience and enough explanation to reach a more casual reader. Carefully chosen photographs (and especially the detail shots) help clear up any ambiguities and pique the reader's curiosity' --Selvedge
About the Author
Jessica Hemmings is Professor of Visual Culture and Head of the Faculty of Visual Culture at the National College of Art & Design in Dublin. She regularly contributes articles and reviews to various publications including Selvedge, Embroidery, and Surface Design Journal. Jessica is editor of The Textile Reader (Berg, 2012) and In the Loop: Knitting Now (Black Dog, 2010).