- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Walking on Gran Canaria (Cicerone Guides) Paperback – 25 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paddy Dillon is a prolific walker and guidebook writer with over 50 books to his name. He has walked extensively around all the Canary Islands, covering day as well as long-distance walks. Paddy has led guided walking holidays and has also walked in Nepal, Tibet and the Rocky Mountains of Canada and the US. He is a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My biggest disappointments were the maps which are not detailed enough. I would recommend 'Gran Canaria Tour & Trail Super-Durable Map' from the reliable and accurate publishers, Discovery Walking Guides Ltd. Unfortunately they don't have a walks book at present though their Tour & Trail Map includes a good number of clear and up to date walking trails.
In any case I warmly recommend this guide. It keeps the good Cicerone standard.
We got seriously lost on an easy walk from Las Palmas.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book. Good route descriptions and adequate mapping. My only concern is that most of the routes are linear whereas I expected more circular routes.Published on 28 Aug. 2014 by Michael Terence Griffiths
Used it on my trip, and loved the details the author has put into every walk. But the walks are not for unexperienced....Published on 27 Jun. 2014 by Maryann Kristensen
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Climbing & Mountaineering > Mountaineering History & Biography
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Africa > North Africa