- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Vegan in 15: Delicious Plant-based recipes you can cook in 15 minutes or less Paperback – 5 Jan 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Kate Ford writes The Veg Space blog, one of the leading UK vegan and vegetarian food blogs. The Veg Space has been listed in the Top 10 Vegetarian and Vegan Food Blogs by the Guardian, Red Magazine and Vegetarian Living Magazine. Kate's recipes have appeared in Observer Food Monthly, Vegan Food and Living Magazine, Vegan Life Magazine, Cook Vegetarian Magazine and others.
In 2009 Kate won the Vegetarian Chef of the Future Competition run by the Vegetarian Society, and in 2011 was the creator of the UK s Tastiest Meat-Free Dish , winning a competition from Linda McCartney Foods which culminated in her Mushroom & Ale Pie being added to their range. She lives in Hertfordshire.