- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (15 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415816440
- ISBN-13: 978-0415816441
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.2 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,742,750 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Using Evidence for Advocacy and Resistance in Early Years Services (Pen Green Books for Early Years Educators) Paperback – 15 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Eddie McKinnon is a researcher and workforce development advisor at the Pen Green Research Base, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?