- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Trapped: The Terrifying True Story of a Secret World of Abuse Paperback – 27 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Rosie Lewis is a full-time foster carer. She has been working in this field for over a decade. Before that, she worked in the special units team in the police force.
Based in northern England, Rosie writes under a pseudonym to protect the identities of the children she looks after.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a truely amazing story of such a brave little girl and her foster carer I cried and laughed while reading itPublished 7 months ago by christine
Couldn't put this book down, really enjoy reading Rosie Lewis books,Published 9 months ago by Jackie
Given as a gift, the receiver said it was excellent, and would read some more of the authors books.Published 9 months ago by mo rose
Great book from start to finish. Great work foster carers do. I recommend this book to everyone who cares what happens to children who are abusedPublished 10 months ago by noddy
Amazing book such a great read would highly recommend this book. You never know what is going off on someone headPublished 13 months ago by charl
This book was riveting from the beginning to the end. All the more potent because it is a true storyPublished 13 months ago by justeve
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Adoption
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Pathological Psychology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences