- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Transatlantic Crossings: British Feature Films in the USA (Rethinking British cinema) Hardcover – 1 Jun 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"[Street] negotiates her way through the complexities of financial deals, censorship, publicity, reviews, and box office figures extremely well...The book is groundbreaking and nearly comprehensive...Highly recommended. All collections." Choice, March 2003
About the Author
Sarah Street is Reader in Screen Studies at the University of Bristol. She is an editor of the Journal of British Cinema and of Screen.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Studies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Guides & Reference
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > Britain
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > United States