- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Times Books (5 Feb. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007264488
- ISBN-13: 978-0007264483
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 1.3 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 821,058 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Times Cryptic Crossword Book 13: 80 of the world’s most famous crossword puzzles: Bk. 13 (Times Crossword) Paperback – 5 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There's not much to write about a crossword!But it was clear and well presented and all I would want from such a product.
Puzzles in this book are from the year 2005.