- Hardcover: 80 pages
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (7 Oct. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449451039
- ISBN-13: 978-1449451035
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 1.3 x 12.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,200,986 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
So This Is How Being a Grandmother Feels Hardcover – 7 Oct 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chris Shea is the author of "So This Is How Being a Grandmother Feels" and "What Can I Give You?" Her popular line of greeting cards, Lifesighs, is distributed at more than 2,000 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book is adorable but it did not come with the bookmark. the shipping price was prohibitive and it took over a week to arrive. so not sure about the seller. I know the author and I wanted the book for a couple of friends so I ordered them. GET THIS BOOK.
Disappointed, as this was a gift to a dear, "first-time" grandmother, friend.