- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Third Eye Mass Market Paperback – 1 Aug 1986
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
T. Lobsang Rampa was preordained to be a Tibetan priest, a sign from the stars that could not be ignored. When he left his wealthy home to enter the monastery, his heart was filled with trepidation, with only a slight knowledge of the rigorous spiritual training and physical ordeal that awaited him . . . .
This is his story, a hauntingly beautiful and deeply inspiring journey of awakening within Chakpori Lamasery, the temple of Tibetan medicine. It is a moving tale of passage through the mystic arts of astral projection, crystal gazing, aura deciphering, meditation, and more, a spiritual guide of enlightenment and discovery through the opening of the all-powerful, the all-knowing . . . .
"Fascinates the reader!" -- Miami Herald
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Third Eye was exactly what I needed when I needed it, giving me a broader view of life; stretching my mind & tickling my soul.
When I got to America I bought other Tuseday Lopsang Rampa books yet his Third Eye has always been his best.
I heard tell that people were hounding this author about his authenticity. It's not the messenger, folks, it's the message & the Third Eye is full of messages.
If you want to open your mind to other vistas & your soul to other climes - get your hands on a copy of the Third Eye & enjoy! It is a nutrient-rich read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worth more stars a tremendous story of an individual and his trials throughout his life in Tibet which should give us reflection on what is life about reallyPublished 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
I loved this book more than I know. I read it and reread it at times when I'm feeling low or depressed. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Mykolas Petrauskas
Can be a somewhat heavy read, but it gets the imagination working overtimePublished 12 months ago by dave b
I don't believe it but I have loved this story ever since my teens, when it gave me an enduring interest in TibetPublished 12 months ago by Imrael
Mr Rampa's life has been well enough detailed in the past and charlatan or not he writes with flair and good humoured dignity. Read morePublished 13 months ago by J. Eaton
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Religious
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Parapsychology
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Tibetan
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Divination > Clairvoyance & Precognition
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Occultism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Unexplained Mysteries