- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Wilder Publications (10 Sept. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934451355
- ISBN-13: 978-1934451359
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,005 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,103 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Think and Grow Rich Paperback – 10 Sep 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"For over 40 years now I have been helping people to create lives of abundance and prosperity basing my teachings on the book that started it all Napoleon Hill s Think and Grow Rich" --Bob Proctor --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
A winning formula for money-making success --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The premise of the book is simple, by thinking and creating ideas, you can build wealth, as everything you buy etc has once been an idea in someone's mind.
This book will show you by using real life examples of how to use your mind to the greatest effect possible, to create wealth. The treatise is split into 17 Rules. These 17 Rules are tried and tested so that when they are put together they form a system. By using the system you too can create wealth.
Does it work? Without a doubt, this philosophy works. I have used this book to create multiple streams of income by thinking strategically about my business. I have increased my personal wealth in the last ten months, faster than I have in the last 5 years.
I would suggest that the reader of this book also should purchase the following books. The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles, Born Rich by Bob Proctor, Physco Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz. These books will help overcome the initial scepticism, caused by internal conditioning, ie "Can it really be this simple". Combine these books with the brilliant book by Hill, and I guarantee you will change your financial destiny forever.
Reading it will not make you rich however it could provide you with inspiration that might motivate you. Definitely worth reading.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't expect it to be rather simple. It writes about day to day things which every average person has gone through. There wasn't anything new to learn from it. Rather boring.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
The book is way too big .its not possible to carry it with you in a small bagPublished 20 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very good condition.. thank you very nuch .. I can't wait to read it ❤️Published 23 days ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Assertiveness
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational