- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Futura Publications (18 Jan. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0708807836
- ISBN-13: 978-0708807835
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,330,519 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Terror Attacks: The Violent Expression of Desperation Hardcover – 18 Jan 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anne Williams has written extensively on the key figures, whose lives, deaths and beliefs have shaped the world in which we live today. She is also a musician. Vivian Head lives in East Sussex and is both a designer and author. She has written extensively on crimes and criminals from many different viewpoints and her books make an interesting and factual read.
Top Customer Reviews
However, there are so may errors it made difficult reading for it feels to me the authors have not written a historical document - they are just cashing in on the misery of others.
At one point they say that the device brought down all three floors of the building. I worked there and it was a single story. They confuse eye witness accounts with those of those that were involved and make errors in describing the organisation it was perpetrated against.
I'm tempted to say that they just Googled the information and then wrote their book but even that can't be said as its pure fantasy. The account is so in correct it is clear that they spoke to no one who was involved or ever worked there.
I paid less than £2 for this book and I feel that was to much