- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (28 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1479333697
- ISBN-13: 978-1479333691
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.3 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 894,220 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Terminal Man Paperback – 28 Sep 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Swiss-born Oliver Frey began a career in comics with the Fleetway War Picture Library and went on to work on the massive boys' papers Look & Learn and Speed & Power, for which he produced numerous comic-strips. He worked on such cults as The Trigan Empire and Dan Dare before co-founding a publisher of magazines devoted to computer gaming. For CRASH (ZX Spectrum games) Frey created The Terminal Man, which was published monthly in four-page strips. It also appeared in ZZAP!64 (Commodore 64 games). Both titles went on to be the biggest selling computer games magazines of the time. Oliver Frey continues working as a commercial illustrator. http://oliverfreyart.com
Top Customer Reviews
It's nice to get the complete story in one volume.