- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (4 July 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764536826
- ISBN-13: 978-0764536823
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 2.1 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 661,366 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Teach Yourself Visually Photoshop 7 Paperback – 4 Jul 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something and skip the long–winded explanations?
If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and youll find clear, step–by–step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 140 Photoshop 7 tasks, from manipulating image selections, using painting and drawing tools, and adjusting colors to working with layers, applying effects and filters, and adding type.
"I write to extend my thanks and appreciation for your books. They are clear, easy to follow, and straight to the point. Keep up the good work! I will always buy your books because they are the best."
Seward Kollie (Dakar, Senegal)
"Your books are extraordinary! THANK YOU! I buy them for friends, family, and colleagues."
Christine J. Manfrin (Castle Rock, CO)
- "Teach Yourself" sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Full–color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Two–page lessons break big topics into bite–sized modules
About the Author
Mike Wooldridge has worked as an independent Web developer, technology writer, and educator since 1995. He′s written about Web technology for various publications, including Macworld, and MacHome Journal, as well as for CNET. He is the co–author of Master VISUALLY Dreamweaver 4 and Flash 5, Teach Yourself VISUALLY Photoshop 6, and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Dreamweaver 4.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Thanks to this book, I have managed to do everything I need to on Photoshop quickly and pretty pain-free.
It doesn't have everything but for a non-professional user this book should be all you need to do great things with this great software.
Teach Yourself Visually is a perfect refresher course for someone at my level of expertise, reviewing what I'm already familiar with, but in a friendly way taking me into the areas that I've always shied away from. Because it's divided into colourful double-page spreads each on one specific task, it's very easy to pick out a particular topic if I want to go back to it.
I like the cheerful over-the-top illustrations; they add a touch of fun and they're easier to navigate through than a book that consists solely of text and monochrome screenshots.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A great guide to PS7...the learning style is perfect for flitting from book to PC!Published 21 months ago by KRGSUMMERS
Cant do without this book, makes Photoshop easy to understand and work in. Most topics covered in one opening, no need to turn pages to see complete processPublished on 6 July 2013 by phil
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > 3D Studio Max
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > 3-D Graphics > Maya
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation