- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Teach Yourself (24 Feb. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340913401
- ISBN-13: 978-0340913406
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.6 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 624,437 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Teach Yourself Sage Line 50 Paperback – 24 Feb 2006
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Understand and use Sage Line 50, the leading - and almost the only - producer of accountancy software in the UK.
About the Author
Mac Bride is a successful computer author who brings over 20 years of teaching experience to his writing.
Top Customer Reviews
Helped me pass my first stage of sage for beginners exam now going on to do more and book still relevent
Best book for sage i'm told
and price on amazon so much cheaper than at book stores buy all my study books this way now
I would highly recommend it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Teach Yourself Sage Line 50. Well I bought this book and still haven't learned how to do it although it might say more about me than the book. I don't know! Read morePublished on 19 Oct. 2013 by Jennifermwhit
The book was quite good but is only just held together as it was well used. But was a helpPublished on 11 Feb. 2013 by Sing Song
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware > Macintosh
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Personal Finance & Online Banking
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides