- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Fiscal Publications; 32nd edition edition (1 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906201218
- ISBN-13: 978-1906201210
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 2.8 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,072,036 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Taxation: Incorporating the 2013 Finance Act 2013/14 Paperback – 1 Aug 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
An excellent guide to the UK taxation system for those wanting all the technical and computational details, but laid out in an easy to follow, comprehensible fashion. The large range of practice questions and answers will be particularly helpful to students preparing for University or professional examinations in taxation. --Professor Andy Lymer, University of Birmingham
About the Author
Alan Combs and Stephanie Dixon are both Senior Lecturers in Accounting at Leeds Metropolitan University; Peter Rowes is a retired Chartered Accountant specialising in taxation. He formerly lectured for many years at the University of Wolverhampton.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Tax
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Public
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Taxation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Accounting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses