- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Taking Care of Myself: A Hygiene, Puberty and Personal Curriculum for Young People with Autism Paperback – 30 Jan 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mary Wrobel is a speech-language pathologist with more than twenty years of experience working with students who have autism and other disabilities. She wrote Taking Care of Myself to help teach students with disabilities the necessary information and skills they need to live safe, healthy lives as independently as they are physically and mentally capable of. Mary believes that by teaching these special young people self-care skills, we can instill personal safety and reduce confusion, fear, and the incidence of abuse.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Gifted Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services