- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Sphere; New edition edition (2 April 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0751523240
- ISBN-13: 978-0751523249
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 12.7 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 482,382 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Tainted Source: The Undemocratic Origins of the European Idea Paperback – 2 Apr 1998
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Cannot be ignored by anyone who holds strong opinions on the future of Europe (Anne Applebaum, EVENING STANDARD)
Original and challenging (Max Beloff, TLS)
* Subtitled 'The Undemocratic Origins of the European Idea', a powerfully revisionist analysis of the European Union.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The Tainted Source graphically demonstrates that the political, social and even intellectual freedom of all citizens of the EU are today in dire peril because of the dark and secret political agenda of a German-inspired, EU ambition to break the commercial power and world influence of, principally, the United States; but also any other liberal, freedom-loving nation-state, especially those current and former peoples of the British Commonwealth.
This well kept secret ambition towards a German-orchestrated EU Superstate has been fully supported every step of the way by France, who hopes to share power at any ultimate, world decision-making table. We are shown, that in order to realise this, the EU has, and will continue, to absorb most European nations into its sinister orbit; even having firm plans (already in motion) to closely affiliate itself with Russia, as it attempts to dominate international politics and commerce for all time. Simultaneously, the EU is actively attempting to suppress freedom of intellectual thought and choice within its expanded 'new imperial' frontiers, by spinning a powerful and consistent web of lies and deceit designed to mask the EU's true ambition and also to allay most suspicions until it is too late for any individual nation to offer a legitimate democratic resistance to this age-old Teutonic ambition!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I read this book just after publication in 1997, although I recently bought another copy as mine had become heavily annotated with penciled comments. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Laurence Paul
Laughland traces the origins of the Euoropean Union back to the ideas of Germans Arthur Seyss Inquart and Walter Funk 1942. Read morePublished on 9 Jun. 2013 by William B
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > Political History > Democracy
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology