- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd; Newly Revised and Updated 50th Anniversary ed edition (1 Aug. 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0671791877
- ISBN-13: 978-0671791872
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 0.5 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 821,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Star Maps for Beginners Paperback – 1 Aug 1992
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Sky & Telescope"
The best way to learn the constellations that we have ever run across.
"Sky & Telescope" The best way to learn the constellations that we have ever run across.
Sky & Telescope The best way to learn the constellations that we have ever run across.
About the Author
I. M. LEVITT, PH.D., an internationally recognized scientist, is Director Emeritus of the Fels Planetariurn at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But, the book is aimed at those living at 40 degrees north (for Americans, primarily) so isn't really right for the UK. Also the guides to the positions of the planets are out of date, so that important section is no use at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've tried loads of things - rotating discs, telescope thing with star map inside, all kinds of books. But this is the simplest and clearest. Read morePublished on 23 Mar. 2014 by C. A. R. Croft
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Charts
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Stars & Interstellar Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Mathematical
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomical Charts & Atlases