- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Spring in Sicily: Food from an Ancient Island Paperback – 1 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Full of "I can do this!" recipes, this book is a jewel. . . . Highly recommended for regional cooking and travel collections." --"Library Journal"
About the Author
Manuela Darling-Gansser was born in Lugano, Switzerland. She spent her early childhood years in Iran before returning to school in Zurich. An inveterate traveller and keen linguist she has lived in the USA, Japan, Italy and the UK, and has visited other parts of Asia, India and North Africa. Inspired by family traditions, she has been a passionate cook all her adult life. Her successful travel and food books include Under the Olive Tree, Autumn in Piemonte and Winter in the Alps. She lives with her family in Sydney.