- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Son-Rise: The Miracle Continues Paperback – 23 Feb 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The most important thing that Barry Neil Kaufman has taught our family is to reach for the stars, believing whole-heartedly that you will touch them, while totally accepting it if you do not attain your goals. What we used to look upon as tragedies now are always viewed as opportunities for growth and happiness. Thank you Bears Kaufman for your beautiful words of wisdom, hope and love.
My daughter was diagnosed with autism spectrum at 3 and a half years. After various unsuccesful attempts at 'unlocking' her from this unknown world of being distant and silent, this book was the first to shed light into our lives. It changed me in a way that I have understood how and why our children cannot develop before we start changing. I have also attended training by the authors of the programme and after 6 weeks the number of words she knew at five years has risen from 12 to 52, her eye contact from 3-4 seconds to 15, attention span from 1-4 to 15-20 minutes, physical contact is now requested and warm and lasts longer than before.
Even if you do not have a special child, but have one in the distant family, among friends, relatives, colleagues, do read it, as it is a wonderful journey through a life of persistence, understanding, but most of all love and happiness.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Discipline
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Special Needs
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Autism
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Child & Developmental
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks