- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave; 1998 edition (29 May 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333691970
- ISBN-13: 978-0333691977
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,460,667 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Social Theory and Nursing Practice (Sociology and Nursing Practice) Paperback – 29 May 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
SAM PORTER is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Sociology and Social Policy at The Queen's University Belfast.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Sociological Theories