- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing (15 Dec. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848681151
- ISBN-13: 978-1848681156
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2.3 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,229,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ship 16: The Story of a German Surface Raider Paperback – 15 Dec 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ulrich Mohr was First Officer aboard Ship 16, or Atlantis, as she was named. His tale has been translated and edited by A.V. Sellwood.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Was a good reference book since I have written a true story of my parents in a shipwreck with my mother 4 months pregnant with me during the WWII. In 1940.
GREAT READ! A MUST HAVE!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology
- Books > History > Maritime History > Battleships
- Books > History > Maritime History > Naval Battles
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Naval Warfare
- Books > Reference > Transport > Ships