- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Piatkus; New Ed edition (5 July 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749927895
- ISBN-13: 978-0749927899
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 1.5 x 13.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (110 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,787 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich Paperback – 5 Jul 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
In a few years, T. Harv Eker has risen from managing a group of retail fitness shops to become one of America's most successful business and personal coaches. More than 150,000 people have travelled from all over the world to attend his life-changing seminars.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Read this book to put yourself in the mind set of the person you don't want to be.
Fantastic tool to help surround yourself with happiness
Enjoyed every page of this book. For those who want to achieve in life this is the book for you.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent book.I recommend this book along with these books for further reading on this subject:
21 Secrets of Self Made Millionaires by Brian Tracy
Rich Dad Poor... Read more
I am still struggling through this book. It was a suggested read by my mentor. Still can't read without falling into a star gaze. I dare say Ill get through it some time soooon!Published 4 months ago by Jannett Graham