- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Secrets of the Great Rainmakers Audio CD – Audiobook, 7 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A street-smart marketing expert, Harvard MBA, and author of bestselling business books gives the ultimate lesson on starting a business from the ground up It's practical advice that is put on the table in knock-your-socks-off directness that makes sense right away in your gut . Don't start a business without hearing this essential lesson! "AudioFile magazine on HOW TO MAKE BIG MONEY IN YOUR OWN SMALL BUSINESS""
Bestselling business books guru, Jeffrey J. Fox, offers practical wisdom, advice and winning principles from top business professionals to transform your career --This text refers to the Paperback edition.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The book covers multiple aspect of the crisis buildup and its immediate management. The most informative part of the book is the economic analysis of the crisis management in lucid and simple language. They present the mistakes inherent in blind following of the 'Washington Censensus'.
The authors later go forward and ask whether the liberalization policies are meeting the priorities of the common man. The book is very balanced in the sense that it does not zealously adhere to the 'right' or the 'left'. The authors are able to cut through the calls of 'free markets' and 'swadeshi' and try to provide an economically viable vision.
The book is slim and makes for an ideal reading. A bit of basic macro economic sense would be good, else access to Wikipedia and google will be helpful for complete understanding. Having said that the authors try to write in as simple a language as possible.
Anyone interested in current economic processes occurring in India will find it an invaluable resource. It will also be useful to people interested in economic policy development and civil servants (and aspirants.)
It's a fast read, focused and entertaining. I recommend it highly.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Product Management