- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: SUDOKIDS.COM (16 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0981426131
- ISBN-13: 978-0981426136
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 1.1 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,436,386 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Scary Sudoku - 300 Freakish Puzzles. Not for the faint hearted: 300 of the scariest, killer Sudoku puzzles. They'll freak you out.: Volume 1 Paperback – Large Print, 16 Mar 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Author
I am quite sure that you have almost never come accross Sudoku puzzles as difficult as these. Make sure you have no sharp objects, high cliffs or dangerous substances nearby when you are doing these puzzles. This book will give you hours of excrutiating and hair-raising challenges, along with well-earned satisfaction as you successfully work your way through it. You should be familiar with a broad range of sudoku solving techniques such as x-wing, swordfish and forcing chains to ensure maximum enjoyment from these puzzles. Once again, don't say I didn't warn you! You may end up crying for help or begging for mercy, in your attempts to solve the toughest puzzles in this book. Best of luck!
From the Back Cover
The BUYSUDOKUBOOKS.COM guarantee.
Often you find sudoku books with puzzles that have more than one solution. This can waste a lot of time and drain a fair amount of ones sanity when it comes to solving a puzzle. Have no fear! To ensure minimum frustration, every puzzle in this book has been carefully checked and is guaranteed to have only one solution.See all Product description