- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (14 Aug. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198717156
- ISBN-13: 978-0198717157
- Product Dimensions: 21.8 x 1.8 x 14.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,836,622 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Ricoeur on Moral Religion: A Hermeneutics of Ethical Life (Oxford Theology and Religion Monographs) Hardcover – 14 Aug 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
..".A cogently argued study... Highly recommended." --CHOICE
About the Author
James Carter teaches Philosophy and Religious Studies at Wellington College, UK. He was previously a postdoctoral research fellow in Philosophy at Heythrop College, University of London, and tutor in Philosophy and Theology at Regent's Park College, University of Oxford. Dr Carter is the co-editor of Moral Powers, Fragile Beliefs: Essays in Moral and Religious Philosophy (Continuum, 2011)