- Paperback: 648 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; Revised edition (19 May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1405107812
- ISBN-13: 978-1405107815
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3.6 x 24.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 987,788 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Revolution in Corporate Finance Paperback – 19 May 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
The Revolution in Corporate Finance has established itself as a key text for students of corporate finance with wide use on a range of courses. Using seminal articles from the highly regarded Bank of America Journal of Applied Corporate Finance , it gives students insight into the practical implications of the most recent theoretical advances in the field. The extensively revised and updated fourth edition contains a significant amount of new material while retaining key original articles from previous editions. The new material highlights important recent developments whilst including two new sections devoted to international finance and international corporate governance. It offers, in one volume, coverage of the latest academic thinking, written by leading financial economists in a way that is accessible to students and corporate management. Major contributions cover core topics such as: Market efficiency Real options Capital structure Corporate financing Risk management International finance Corporate governance With additional coverage of many other key areas, The Revolution in Corporate Finance will continue to be an indispensable and unique teaching and study resource.
About the Author
Joel M. Stern is Managing Partner of Stern Stewart & Co., a New York corporate financial advisory firm. He is author of Analytical Methods in Financial Planning and Measuring Corporate Performance, and currently serves as Adjunct Professor of Finance at Columbia University s Graduate School of Business.
Donald H. Chew was a founding partner of Stern Stewart & Co., and is Editor–in–Chief of the Bank of America Journal of Applied Corporate Finance. He holds a Ph.D. in English and American Literature, as well as an M.B.A. in Finance, from the University of Rochester.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Management Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate