- Paperback: 426 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 2 edition (9 Mar. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138631973
- ISBN-13: 978-1138631977
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 14 x 21 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
The R Primer, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC: The R Series) Paperback – 9 Mar 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Claus Thorn Ekstrøm is an associate professor of statistics in the Department of Basic Sciences and Environment and leader of the Center for Applied Bioinformatics at the University of Copenhagen. His research interests include genetic marker error detection, simulation-based inference, image analysis, and the analysis of microarray DNA chips, metabolic profiles, and quantitative traits for complex human families.