- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Bluebird; Main Market Ed. edition (8 May 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1447273346
- ISBN-13: 978-1447273349
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.6 x 25.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (274 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
I Quit Sugar for Life: Your fad-free wholefood wellness code and cookbook Paperback – 8 May 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The follow up to the runaway bestseller I Quit Sugar - packed with delicious sugar-free recipes, tips and motivation to help you kick the habit for life
From the Back Cover
Sarah Wilson taught the world how to quit sugar in 8 weeks and then went on to teach everyone how to cook delicious essentials, simply.
Sarah incorporates her mindful, sustainable and economical practices - designed to feed the family, individuals and people on the go - to bring back the 'slow 'n' low' approach of slow cooking, which creates densely nutritious meals with no or very low sugar.
In I Quit Sugar: Slow Cooker Cookbook, Sarah and her team share how to:
- Use a slow cooker, use leftovers and buy sustainable cuts of meat
- Create simple staples and clever sides
- Start the day with hearty breakfasts and weekday dump 'n' runs
- Slow cook soups and stews, curries and comfort classics or, for those more adventurous, a little offal
- Sweeten your day with slow cooked sugar-free cakes and puddings
Written with all the care and knowledge you have come to expect from Australia's number-one quit sugar team, this is the book that makes sugar-free cooking easier, less expensive and more creative.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition. See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product and prompt delivery. It has some great ideas but it would take a long time to prepare many of the recipes.Published 22 days ago by M I Usman
An informative and nicely presented book. I've tried a few of the recipes which were OK. However, I feel there has been an error with the courgette brownie receipe, these didn't... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've bought a few of these type of recipe books and do like this one as I don't necessarily need to buy a food processor (totally impractical for me as I otherwise don't actually... Read morePublished 1 month ago by RED