- Hardcover: 440 pages
- Publisher: Kluwer Academic Publishers (July 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0792345932
- ISBN-13: 978-0792345930
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 17.1 x 25.4 cm
- See Complete Table of Contents
Proof Theory and Automated Deduction (Applied Logic Series) Hardcover – 1 Jul 1997
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jean Goubault-Larrecq is Full Professor of Computer Science at the Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan, France. He obtained his PhD in 1993 from the Ecole Polytechnique in the field of automated deduction, and since then he has led an active career in several fields of computer science: logic, computer security, semantics, domain theory, probabilistic and non-deterministic systems. He is currently heading team SECSI (security of information systems) at INRIA, France's national institute for research in computer science and control. He is the recipient of the 2011 CNRS Silver Medal in the field of computer science and its interactions. This is the highest scientific distinction in computer science in France.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Mathematical Foundations > Mathematical Logic
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Philosophy of Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Mathematical Theory
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy