- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Product Leadership: How Top Product Managers Create and Launch Successful Products Paperback – 31 May 2017
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 31 May 2017
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
About the Author
The CEO and Co-Founder of Boston-Based User Experience Agency Fresh Tilled Soil, Richard Banfield wears the strategic hat around the office. He's worked his way up the web marketing food chain, starting with online ad sales at MultiChoice, Africa's largest TV and Internet media business. Richard was in the thick of it during the heady dot-com years, founding Acceleration, an international e-marketing business headquartered in London. He has never met a whiteboard he didn't like. Martin Eriksson is a product management professional with 20 years experience building leading online products, from small startups to global brands, such as Monster and The Financial Times. He is the founder of ProductTank, a global meetup for product people with over 10,000 members across fifty cities worldwide. He is also the co-founder of Mind The Product, which is both a top ten blog for product management and the world's largest product management and design conference, with annual events in San Francisco and London.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Change Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Project Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Marketing Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Interface Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications