- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Practical LotusScript Paperback – 1 Apr 1999
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
LotusScript has opened up many new opportunities for Lotus Notes users to build powerful, successful applications-but only if they understand the details of the language. Practical LotusScript goes beyond the basics provided by other manuals to supply details on power programming with LotusScript in the Notes environment. Detailed coverage of such topics as looping, variables, strings, functions, subroutines, arrays, lists, objects, methods, and properties is provided. All aspects of working with files, handling errors, embedded objects, and searching are explained. Advanced topics that are covered include report generation, working with the Web, Office97 integration, and 5.0 enhancements.
Top customer reviews
The chapters and examples are clearly laid out (and relevant), with a fairly comprehensive set of appendicies listing classes, etc. As a 4.6 developer, these are accurate - I can't judge the changes for R5. The rest of the book is also mercifully lacking in the mistakes that seem to fill other Notes books that I have seen!
I would definately recommend this book to anyone who plans to start writing LotusScript code. There is also an online support service, and code library thrown in free, which adds to the value.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Design Patterns
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > E-mail
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web-server Software