- Publisher: DGS3 (2009)
- Language: Italian
- ISBN-10: 8896065100
- ISBN-13: 978-8896065105
- Product Dimensions: 20.8 x 15 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
Pot limit Omaha poker (Italian) Paperback – 2009
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- It's well written, accessible and an easy read. The type of book you could read in a couple of sittings if you felt like it.
- Hwang assumes no pre-knowledge of Omaha and he takes you through the basics step by step
- Having covered the basics, he follows up with a very decent coverage of how to play the full ring pot limit game
- He also includes short but excellent chapters on limit and pot limit Omaha hi low.
- There is good and appropriate use of humour throughout. The personal stories including his bad beats and unsuccessful excersions to nose bleed hi low games are nicely done.
- A good book for low stakes full ring. If you want to move up the levels, you'll need to read Slotboom, plus look at some training videos
- Equally, don't expect the plays in this book to work at 6-max (as Hwang admits)
- Finally, on the hi-low limit game, Hwang's recommendations are a bit too aggressive for my liking. I'm not convinced his limit game is a winning one. But I guess he's the nosebleed player, not me.....
Somehow, you'll need to have some poker-basis know-how and then apply the specificity of Omaha.
The reading is very fluid and motivates the reader to understand and play carefully and wisely on the tables.
As a basic volume, this book is a must before going to Advanced Omaha Books also from Jeff Hwang.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are switching from no limit holdem to pot limit holdem this books definitely is one of best ones out there.Published on 11 Jan. 2015 by raivis
THE Book for serious beginners on OMAHA!
If you know Hold'Em and want to take the first steps to OMAHA, trully understand the fundamentals of the game and its crusial... Read more
good info, for 2007, still useful but don't expect to win if this is all you know-ha ha ha ha ha ha lolPublished on 2 Aug. 2014 by mr david w willows
Enough here to study all year.
When you've read it, understood it, used it and not won or kept the losses to a minimum,
You need to re-read the book....Or..... Read more