Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Peters World Map (Early Learning Geography) Paperback – 21 Feb 2002
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It comes with a nice description and comparison to traditional maps at the bottom and points out the colonial privileged perspective.
This map should be widely known and used compared to the Mercator map, People say this is the "21st century!" but we can't even get the dimensions right haha..
If you're looking for a world map, buy this one!
i didn't like how Palestine was not shown on the map, just bold writing of "Israel"
The map itself is quite big, which I liked, but beware if your wall space is limited. It is printed on fairly heavy card stock, with very good quality lamentation.
A must for every classroom, bedroom, study or home school environment.
Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
Almost everyone uses the Mercator including schools, so children think Greenland is bigger than China, and that the USA and Canada are bigger than Africa.
Well done to use the Peters Projection Map even showing the incorrect sizes of the Mercator.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The item arrived on time and was well packaged. Excellent productPublished 7 months ago by Mr. E. Lee
I bought two of these one for myself - as I think the Peters Projection is a much more relevant representation of our wold, and one for my great granddaughter. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Angela Lewis
Love these maps- nice to see the world in its correct proportions giving a far better sense of the relative actual size of countries.Published 15 months ago by Stan Ogden
Good quality paper and lamination. Clear and understandable map. Great productPublished 17 months ago by K. Clement
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Reference > Atlases & Maps
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > School Books > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Reference
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Road & Car
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > World Atlases & Maps
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Reference > Atlases